Facts of Dabrafenib (Tafinlar GSK) 50mg Capsules ?
- Medicine Name: Dabrafenib
- Date of Approval: 13.11.2013
- Company Name: GlaxoSmithKline
TAFINLAR is a prescription medicine used to treat a type of skin cancer called melanoma:
Your healthcare provider will perform a test to make sure that TAFINLAR is right for you.
TAFINLAR is not used to treat people with a type of skin cancer called wild-type BRAF melanoma.
It is not known if TAFINLAR is safe and effective in children.
1. Store TAFINLAR at room temperature, between 68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C).
2. Ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist how to safely throw away TAFINLAR that is out of date or no longer needed. .
Keep TAFINLAR and all medicine out of the reach of children.