Facts of XELJANZ tofacitinib 5 mg Tablets ?
- Medicine Name: XELJANZ
- Generic Name: tofacitinib
- Approval Date: Aug 21, 2012
- Company Name: Pfizer Labs.
- Available as (Form & Strength): 5 mg Tablets
What are the indications and usage?
- XELJANZ is a prescription medicine called a Janus kinase (JAK) inhibitor.
- XELJANZ is used to treat adults with moderately to severely active rheumatoid arthritis in which methotrexate did not work well.
- It is not known if XELJANZ is safe and effective in people with Hepatitis B or C.
- XELJANZ is not for people with severe liver problems.
- It is not known if XELJANZ is safe and effective in children.